Vascular Surgeon opportunity in Coastal Delaware!
- Surgery, Vascular
Vascular Surgeon opportunity in Coastal Delaware
Imagine practicing vascular surgery where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life! You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and a planned multi-million dollar expansion. Additionally, Beebe has numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Vascular Surgeon BC/BE, to join dedicated team of three BC/BE vascular surgeons, four NPs and seven registered vascular technologists
- Highly regarded clinical practice with broad range of open and endovascular cases, well-established referral patterns
- Newly constructed Hybrid Operating Room planned for Fall 2017
- Current access to two GE 99000 C-arms; interventional radiology suite and cardiac cath lab for use in hybrid/endovascular cases
- Collegial relationship with hospital-employed cardiac surgery practice, three private practice cardiology groups (including three interventional cardiologists); no interventional radiologists
- Exclusive vascular surgery practice; no general surgery call/case coverage
- On call responsibilities shared equally among surgery – Q3-4 nights/wknds
- Participate in Vascular Quality Initiative (VQI) measures with opportunities to present and publish results
- Sole responsibility of two IACVL accredited noninvasive vascular labs
- RPVI certification is required
- Annual educational stipend to facilitate society membership, CME activities
- Signing bonus, relocation expense overage and educational loan repayment
- Generous annual vacation allotment
About Beebe Healthcare www.beebehealth.org
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 300+ providers on staff; 47,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities
About the Area
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities abound, including water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling, and cultural offerings ranging from festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Public and private school options
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
- More at www.leweschamber.org and www.beach-fun.com
Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where you will make a difference!
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.