California Correctional Health Care Services
$244,128 - $293,340 annual salary (Board Certified)
$237,864 - $285,072 annual salary (Board Eligible)
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) is seeking proactive, knowledgeable psychiatrists with an interest in correctional and/or forensic psychiatry to join our multidisciplinary teams. With CDCR, you will find like-minded professionals well-versed in the intricate psychiatric and medical interplay necessary to treat our diverse patient population. Here, you will see and develop treatment plans for cases you won’t encounter in any other practice. And with our strong Positive Behavioral Support Team’s assistance, you’ll be able to devote your time to practicing and honing advanced psychopharmacological skills.
We currently have opportunities at Wasco State Prison located in the heart of central California’s Kern County. With an array of metropolitan conveniences, natural attractions, and recreational activities, this is the ideal place to enjoy the work/life balance you’ll find with CCHCS.
In return for your efforts, we offer all of the stability, benefits, and work-life balance found in a career with the State of California:
- 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules
- Generous paid time off
- State of California Pension that vests in five years
- $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the State of California
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
- Paid CME with paid time off to attend
Interested in another part of California? With 35 locations, we have one that’s a perfect fit for you – contact us for more information…
Take the first step in joining this outstanding mental health team and contact LaTreese Phillips at 916-691-4818 or LaTreese.Phillips@cdcr.ca.gov. You may also apply online at www.ChangingPrisonHealthcare.org. EOE.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Psychiatric Aide Jobs
- View more Psychiatry Jobs
- View more California Correctional Health Care Services Jobs