Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Pulmonary Medicine Associates
- Pulmonary Disease
This exceptional opportunity includes:
- Employed positions with a highly-respected group practice, currently expanding in the region.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) with generous company contributions, CME, malpractice, and paid time off.
- Relocation assistance or signing bonus.
- Availability of partnership after two years.
- High shareholder earning potential.
- Ability to tailor practice to individual interests including: ICU coverage, outpatient office practice, telemedicine, and procedures.
- Flexibility in scheduling allows for work-life balance.
- Attractive night call schedule. With support of telemedicine physicians and acute care nurse practitioners, there are infrequent call ins!
- Opportunity for ICU and Pulmonary directorships in major hospitals.
- Journal club with other PMA physicians.
- Highly desirable family-friendly community with excellent school districts and myriad of year-round outdoor activities; vast array of excellent dining, shopping, arts and cultural options and sporting events.
- Close proximity to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, the Pacific Ocean, and the Napa and Sonoma Wine Country.
- See for yourself why the Golden State is second to none!
Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Disease and Critical Care Consultants Medical Group, Inc., was founded in 1973. With more than 35 physician and non-physician providers, we are the largest group of our kind in northern California. PMA providers care for some of the most complicated and critically ill patients in the greater Sacramento and Napa areas. We have expertise in a number of medical specialties including Critical Care Medicine, Tele ICU, Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine, Travel Medicine, Interventional Pulmonology, Palliative Care, Allergy and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.For additional information and a detailed Practice Profile, please contact me at email@example.com.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Critical Care Physicians Jobs
- View more Pulmonary Disease Jobs
- View more Pulmonary Medicine Associates Jobs