Primary Care Physician
Sonoma State University Student Health Center
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Public Health/Preventive Med
Sonoma State University Student Health Center
Primary Care Physician – Sonoma State University Student Health Center,
Rohnert Park, California, 94928
Excellent career opportunity for a CA licensed physician, BE/BC in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Peds/Adolescent Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Public Health/Preventive Medicine or similar to join a collaborative team of physicians and others providing high quality, evidence-based, ambulatory medical care in a nationally accredited, well-equipped Student Health Center at Sonoma State University, a public liberal arts University 48 miles north of San Francisco, near Pacific Coast recreation in beautiful Sonoma County.
The SSU Student Health Center offers on-site medical, lab, x-ray, pharmacy, and health promotion services to approximately 9,600 enrolled SSU students in a collegial, rewarding on-campus healthcare environment. See http://www.sonoma.edu/shc/ .
This is a10 month/year position, with two months unpaid time off during school break periods. Salary payments are spread over 12 months, with benefits covered throughout. The position offers a weekday schedule, a secure, salaried income with extensive benefits including but not limited to health, dental, vision & life insurance, CalPERS defined benefit retirement, tax deferred supplemental savings options, paid vacation, sick time, and 14 paid holidays. For benefits details see: http://www.calstate.edu/hr/benefits/documents/uapd-unit1-benefits-summary.pdf. Liability is covered through the CSURMA.
Apply using the Sonoma State University on line Jobs site: http://www.sonoma.edu/jobs/. Once on this site, scroll down and click on “External Applicant”. Then scroll down and click on Job ID #104310; Job Title: Primary Care Physician for a full description of the position including duties, qualifications & application instructions. Apply promptly by clicking on “Apply Now”,completing the SSU Application form and attaching your resume and letter of interest to the electronic application.
Sonoma State University ( http://www.sonoma.edu/) is an equal opportunity employer.
SSU HR Contact Info: Phone: 707.664.3100 email email@example.com 1801 E. Cotati Ave. Rohnert Park, CA
For Sonoma County information, visit http://www.sonomacountyconnections.org/ .
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Graduation with an MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school;
- Completion of residency training in family medicine, internal medicine, peds/adolescent medicine, Emergency medicine, Public Health/preventive medicine or other relevant primary care speciality;
- Current license to practice medicine in California with no restrictions;
- Current ABMS Board Certification appropriate to residency training and duties or Board eligible individuals completing residency training must achieve & maintain Board Certification within two years of appointment.
- Current DEA certificate & number; NPI number & CURES registration;
- Two or more years of medical experience applicable to an outpatient setting preferred.
- Candidates with recent completion of residency training also considered.
- The medical knowledge, skills, experience judgment, work ethic & manner necessary to perform quality evidence-based medical care & other duties described in the posted position description in an excellent fashion.
- For for the posted position description which includes a full duties, qualifications, and application instructions, go to http://www.sonoma.edu/jobs/, scroll down and click on External Applicant, and navigate to job ID 104310 - Primary physician.
- Follow instructions included with the position listing on this web site to apply using the Sonoma State University on-line application process. Be sure to submit a completed SSU application form plus your resume/CV AND a cover letter.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Primary Care Physician Jobs
- View more Emergency Medicine Jobs
- View more Family Medicine Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine Jobs
- View more Primary Care Jobs
- View more Public Health/Preventive Med Jobs
- View more Sonoma State University Student Health Center Jobs
View More Jobs in Rohnert Park, CA:
- View more jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Primary Care Physician jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Emergency Medicine jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Family Medicine jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Internal Medicine jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Primary Care jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Public Health/Preventive Med jobs in Rohnert Park, California
- Sonoma State University Student Health Center jobs in Rohnert Park, California
View More Jobs in CA:
- View more jobs in California
- Primary Care Physician jobs in California
- Emergency Medicine jobs in California
- Family Medicine jobs in California
- Internal Medicine jobs in California
- Primary Care jobs in California
- Public Health/Preventive Med jobs in California
- Sonoma State University Student Health Center jobs in California