Lizellen La Follette, M.D., Inc.
Greenbrae, CA private OBGYN practice treating patients from Marin and Sonoma counties, San Francisco, and the East Bay seeks a board certified/board eligible OBGYN to cover maternity leave of staff doctor from May 1017 to August 2017.
Will accept locum tenens candidates for this position. Opportunity could lead to permanent position with practice.
- Dynamic and expanding physician owned practice offers cheerful, high touch women's comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care including high-risk prenatal care, well women care exams with STD testing and birth control choices.
- We also offer minimally invasive surgeries and popular non-invasive lasers such as MonaLisa Touch and Sculpsure.
- Labor and delivery privileges at Marin General Hospital (MGH) and California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) .
- Working closely with women at all stages of their lives, practice provides women education, support, and nurturing care.
- As a member of our medical team you'll work collaboratively with many providers, offering a wide range of integrative services and access to an extensive referral network, including perinatologists, fertility specialists, acupuncturists, endocrinologists, doulas, chiropractors, urologists, psychotherapists.
Opportunity includes access to full service hospitals, XI DaVinci Robot Surgery, Epic EMR and 24/7 laborist coverage.
- Cover the emergency room at Novato Community Hospital and use the Marin Specialty Surgery Center for their outpatient minimally invasive surgeries.
- Compensation: Strong compensation model
View Similar Jobs:
- View more OB/GYN Nurse Jobs
- View more Obstetrics/Gynecology Jobs
- View more Lizellen La Follette, M.D., Inc. Jobs