Geisinger Health System
Geisinger Health System is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center (GWV).
Newly renovated GWV ENT clinic, conveniently attached to the main hospital located in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- The 1.7 million renovation expands the program, allowing for multiple providers to work at the same time with improved flow and patient throughput.
- The space has an administrative suite, 13 exam rooms, two procedure rooms.
- An audiology suite that includes a VNG/stroboscopy room, two audiology booth rooms and a hearing aid room.
- Call 1:4.
- EPIC EMR.
- Clinic: 3-4 days/week & surgery is 1-2 days/week.
- Cases average 300-500/yr.
Geisinger’s otolaryngology specialists treat a wide range of conditions of the head and neck by providing the latest technologies in diagnostic, medical, surgical and rehabilitative techniques. We have board-certified and fellowship-trained specialists who collaborate to ensure the most comprehensive care.
About the Position
- Take part in the growth of this dynamic department.
- Benefit from support from advanced practitioners, as well as two on-staff audiologists.
- Pursue research in your area of interest.
- Medical school loan repayment and residency and fellowship stipends are available.
Geisinger Wyoming Valley (GWV) Medical Center is an acute care hospital that is licensed for 243 beds and houses the only Level II Trauma center in Luzerne County. The campus includes the Frank M. and Dorothea Henry Cancer Center, The Richard and Marion Pearsall Heart Hospital, the Janet Weis Children’s Hospital Pediatric Unit, a transplant program and the Brain & Spine Tumor Institute. GWV is affiliated with an accredited Otolaryngology residency program.
Geisinger Health System serves nearly 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 9 hospital campuses, 43 community practice sites and more than 1,200 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
Sarah Lipka, Talent Management Consultant
570.271.5406 or email@example.com
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Otolaryngologist Jobs
- View more Otolaryngology Jobs
- View more Geisinger Health System Jobs