U.S. Air Force
- General Practice
- Primary Care
- Physician Assistant
Wherever they’re located around the world, we make sure members of the Air Force family get the essential care they need. Responsible for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the reproductive system, Obstetrician/Gynecologists (OB/GYNs) are specialists who focus on women’s health. From general medical care to monitoring and supervising childbirth, these doctors serve a fundamental role in maintaining the health of our Airmen and their families.
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
- Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- Tax-free food and housing assistance.
- A generous retirement program.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities.
This is an active duty position as an Air Force Officer. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathic medicine
- Completion of a residency or fellowship in obstetrics and gynecology
- Completion of five-and-a-half-week Commissioned Officer Training course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 58
- Must be willing to relocate
About the Air Force
The U.S. Air Force is the number-one Air Force in the world. Our mission is to fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace. We live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. The Air Force offers hundreds of careers, from healthcare to engineering, in order to serve the American people and provide precise and reliable global vigilance, reach and power for the nation.