Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity: Bangor, Maine
Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease
Eastern Maine Medical Center, located in Bangor, Maine, seeks a board-certified/board-eligible non-invasive cardiologist
- Join a well-established, thriving, hospital-employed practice with 20 cardiologists, a team of 12 NP's and PA's, and experienced staff
- Opportunities for Level 2 CMR
- Modern facility including all diagnostic testing and EMR
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- J-1 Visa candidates welcome to apply
Eastern Maine Medical Center is a 411 bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern 2/3 of the state's geography. A new inpatient addition is under construction, which includes a state-of-the-art cardiac critical care unit and OR facilities.
Bangor is an award-winning small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in neighboring Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
For more information, please contact:
Jamie Grant, Recruiter
EMMC Provider Recruitment
email@example.com or 207.973.5358.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Non-Invasive Cardiologist Jobs
- View more Cardiovascular Disease Jobs
- View more Eastern Maine Medical Center Jobs