Make a Difference in a Child’s Life.
- Join a successful hospital-based pediatric practice
- Office staffed by pediatricians and nurse practitioners
- Level II inpatient unit (10 beds) with dedicated pediatric hospitalists
- After hours triage call center support
- Participate in teaching pediatric and family medicine residents and medical students
- Sub-specialty support available at nearby tertiary care center
- Magnet facilities with over 600 beds total
- Electronic medical records
- Online imaging
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Interest in working with diverse population in community health setting
- Competitive salary
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance (occurrence based)
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- CME reimbursement and time off
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not-for-profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.