Locum Tenens OB/GYN with Group Health Physicians (0.8 -1.0 FTE)
Group Health Permanente
Group Health Physicians, the Pacific Northwest's premiere multi-specialty group is currently seeking a Locum Tenens BE/BC OB/GYN to join our busy and thriving Olympia Women's Health team.
Group Health is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington. This commitment to quality has led to high patient satisfaction scores; in fact, we were recently ranked in the top four nationally for patient satisfaction.
- We are looking for a positive partner who is comfortable with moderate-risk obstetric care and evidence-based practice and advanced laparoscopic skills.
- Our well established and collegial group consists of 4 physicians and 4 midwives.
- Deliveries and inpatient hospital care at Providence St. Peter's hospital, where a robotic surgery program will start later this summer.
- Call 1 in 4, every 3-4 night and weekends.
- Schedule for 0.8 - 1.0 FTE: 3-4 days per week which may be a call day or surgery day.
- Must have an unrestricted Washington State Medical license and unrestricted federal-issued DEA.
Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), employer contributions to Social Security, and option to participate in 401(k) Tax Deferred Program.
Group Health Physicians Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life, and personal health.
Group Health Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.For additional information or to submit your CV please contact Aggie Swanson at (206) 448-2932 or email@example.com
View Similar Jobs:
- View more OB/GYN Nurse Jobs
- View more Obstetrics/Gynecology Jobs
- View more Group Health Permanente Jobs