Locum Tenens OB/GYN with Washington Permanente Medical Group (0.8 -1.0 FTE)
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group
Washington Permanente Medical Group, the Pacific Northwest's premiere multi-specialty group is currently seeking a Locum Tenens BE/BC OB/GYN to join our busy and thriving Olympia Women's Health team.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington. This commitment to quality has led to high patient satisfaction scores; in fact, we were recently ranked in the top four nationally for patient satisfaction.
- We are looking for a positive partner who is comfortable with moderate-risk obstetric care and evidence-based practice and advanced laparoscopic skills.
- Our well established and collegial group consists of 4 physicians and 4 midwives.
- Deliveries and inpatient hospital care at Providence St. Peter's hospital, where a robotic surgery program will start later this summer.
- Call 1 in 4, every 3-4 night and weekends.
- Schedule for 0.8 - 1.0 FTE: 3-4 days per week which may be a call day or surgery day.
- Must have an unrestricted Washington State Medical license and unrestricted federal-issued DEA.
Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), employer contributions to Social Security, and option to participate in 401(k) Tax Deferred Program.
Washington Permanente Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life, and personal health.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.For additional information or to submit your CV please contact Aggie Swanson at (206) 448-2932 or email@example.com
View Similar Jobs:
- View more OB/GYN Nurse Jobs
- View more Obstetrics/Gynecology Jobs
- View more Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group Jobs