Level II Trauma Center SW Missouri
- Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Joplin & Carthage, Missouri
Mercy Clinic in Joplin and Carthage has an excellent opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician, due to the expansion of the Emergency Medicine department.
- Provide coverage for a 32-bed ED in Joplin.
- Level II Trauma Center serving 19 counties with over 40,000+ visits annually and a
- 12-bed ED in Carthage with 18,000 visits annually.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Rotating block schedule with holidays shared by all.
- Immediate parity and equal rotation in schedule.
- Rotate block schedules between the two facilities as you desire.
- Joplin: Average shift length is 10 hours with 40 hours of BC EM coverage daily plus
- 20+ hours of fast track coverage provided by advanced practitioners.
- Carthage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hour physician coverage daily plus 12 hour advanced practitioner coverage.
Mercy Hospital Joplin:
- State-of-the-art Mercy Hospital Joplin contains the latest technologies and design innovations.
- Offers specialty care on its main campus and supports primary care clinics throughout the community, serving more than 19 Joplin-area counties.
- Services include Telemedicine, Birthing Center, sophisticated ICU and NICU, state-of-the-art Emergency Department: level II trauma center, and an Accredited Cancer Center.
- Mature, integrated health system well-positioned to face future healthcare challenges.
- Featuring storm-hardened architectural design and materials.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Base shift pay, plus incentives
- Retirement (401k/403b) plan
- Relocation up to $8,000
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans EmployerFor more information, contact:
Sara McCleary, Physician Recruiter
Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection