Interventional Radiology - Virginia
Contract Number: 45108
Client Reference: 45108
Job Title: Interventional Radiology - Virginia
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier search firm, invites you to explore an exciting opportunity to join one of this region's most established groups and direct their Interventional Radiology service.
- Join a large, 20-physician group
- Easy track to partnership
- Limited call responsibilities
- Telemedicine back-up
- Top 100 Truven Health Hospital
- Robust Sub-specialty backup
- Coastal Virginia's most historic city
- 1st U.S. Settlement and 1st Virginia capital
- Coastal Living with an annual average temperature near 60 degrees!
- Real estate options vary from historic estates to waterfront condos.
- Prestigious public and private school options
- Busch Gardens, the nation's 1st University and 2 international airports
I have personally met with this practice and pre-qualified their opportunity. Due to the attractive quality of life practice and highly desirable location, we anticipate this opportunity to fill quickly.
About the Company: Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.