Family Practice Physician
Robeson Health Care Corporation
- Family Medicine
- General Practice
Area: Southeastern North Carolina
Office Locations: Pembroke, Maxton, Lumberton, Star, Whiteville, Fairmont, and Laurinburg
Must be a Licensed Family Practice Physician to be considered.
Must see all lifecycles including Women's Health and Women's Annual Exams.
Robeson Health Care Corporation (RHCC) is a private, non-profit 501(c) (3) organization as well as a federally qualified community health center organization that has served the residents of southeastern North Carolina since 1985. The health center’s mission is to improve the health status of our communities by providing an integrated system of high quality primary and preventive health services to all we serve.
The Family Practice Physician is responsible for delivering the full range of ambulatory primary care services, including diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness in all age groups to include HIV care, preventative, and well child care, minor surgical procedures, and occasional medical emergencies. The Physician is responsible for practicing medicine as a Licensed Independent Practitioner within the scope of his or her license, and to the extent allowable by the North Carolina Medical Board.
A successful Physician will exercise flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the practice, providing services to an average of patients per day. A person in this position must be strong enough in their skill set to work independently and run the clinic when needed.
Qualified applicants will be a graduate of an Accredited Family Medicine Program. New graduates will be considered, but a NC license or eligibility is required. Previous experience in an outpatient clinic is desirable, but not required.
Competitive Benefit Package Includes:
- Starting Salary: $150,000+ (depending on experience)
- No Nights
- No Weekends
- No Call
- 403B Retirement with contribution matching
- Thirty-five (35) days Paid-Time Off (PTO): Vacation, Sick, CME
- Nine (9) Holidays as PTO
- Eligible for Loan Repayment
- Eligible for National Health Service Corps practice sites.
- Malpractice Insurance including tail coverage
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Benefits Eligible: Yes after a 90 day probationary period
Candidate selection is dependent upon qualifications and experience level
All positions subject to close without notice
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Required Materials to Apply for Position:
- Cover Letter
- Minimum of three References
- Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Family Practice Physician Jobs
- View more Family Medicine Jobs
- View more General Practice Jobs
- View more Robeson Health Care Corporation Jobs