ED Physician for Modern Hospital Near San Antonio
Emergency Service Partners
- Emergency Medicine
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
*$30,000 Sign-on Bonus*
- Annual Visits: 34,000
- ED Beds: 25
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care specialty with emergency department experience; ATLS, ACLS, PALS certification required if not EM boarded
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center is a modern, 117-bed hospital located just east of San Antonio on I-10. A new cardiac cath lab opened in 2012, and a robot to support neurologic telemedicine for stroke patients was added in 2013. The hospital maintains a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and a comprehensive imaging suite, offering the latest in MRI, nuclear medicine and other breakthrough technologies.
Compensation package includes productivity based compensation (RVU), paid malpractice and tail coverage, and full benefits package including generous employee benefit credit and a 401(k) match that surpasses other area employers.
This growing community is located just minutes from San Antonio on the banks of the gorgeous Guadalupe River. Enjoy picturesque views, affordable housing, and a quick commute to urban centers. Seguin is just an hour south of Austin and only minutes from family-friendly recreation in San Marcos and New Braunfels.
Work for Emergency Service Partners, a founding partner of US Acute Care Solutions. We are a physician-owned emergency medicine group with nearly 30 years of experience in Texas. Our full-time physicians enjoy extensive health and wellness benefits including a generous employee credit toward benefit premiums, plus a 401(k) retirement plan that surpasses other area employers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Seguin, you'll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- Physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice insurance
View Similar Jobs:
- View more ED Physician Jobs
- View more Emergency Medicine Jobs
- View more Emergency Service Partners Jobs