Critical Care Intensivist
- Critical Care Medicine
Springfield Clinic, the area’s leading multi-specialty physician owned medical practice, is actively recruiting a Critical Care Intensivist. Springfield Clinic physicians provide comprehensive medical services to Springfield, IL and the surrounding communities.
- Successful and independent intensivist group practicing since 2012.
- 100% critical care medicine-closed ICU with average census of 10–15 patient's per day, multidisciplinary intensivist team.
- 7 on/7 off schedule-12 hour shifts. With 7 nights a month required at this time.
- Group provides 24/7 in house coverage, without rapid response/code responsibilities.
- FCCS trained and certified workforce including NPs and all house staff. Nurse practitioners and residents present including weekends
- 2 years to Partnership.
- Competitive compensation that includes a salary guarantee, and a robust benefit package including malpractice coverage, production bonuses, CME, 401K, disability and life insurance
- Friendly 24/7 strong Hospitalist team help just a phone call away
- State of art hospital that has been named a top performer in quality care
- Leadership opportunity if desired
- Pleasant suburban community easy commute by road, air and rail to major Metros -Chicago and St. Louis
- Many residents enjoy Lakeside living, many affordable upscale properties and low cost of living compared to national average
- Many top rated private and semi-private golf courses
- Top rated public, private and an international Baccalaureate magnet school
- Beautiful parks, nature trails and outdoor water park
- Mild winters, Temperate Summers, and an abundance of natural beauty.
- Historical community; includes Abraham Lincoln’s home, museum and gardens
Teresa Nangle, Director, Physician Recruitment
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Critical Care Jobs
- View more Critical Care Medicine Jobs
- View more Springfield Clinic Jobs