Cardiologist Opportunity in the Beautiful Berkshires ~ Western MA
Berkshire Health System
- Cardiovascular Disease
Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity
- BC/BE Cardiologist
- 1-10 Call rotation
- COCATS level 2 or greater in Echocardiograghy, ECG, Nuclear Stress Tests, Holter and Event monitors, is required
- Training in advance imaging including CT,MR and PET is preferred
- Diagnostic Catheterization Lab and full service Electrophysiology Lab on site
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community, with ample cultural opportunities
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location,
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and a Top 100 Hospital. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Cardiologist Jobs
- View more Cardiovascular Disease Jobs
- View more Berkshire Health System Jobs