Beautiful, Coastal Virginia Neurologist Opportunities
Riverside Health System
Beautiful Chesapeake Bay Virginia
Riverside Health System
If you are a fan of both coastal living and top quality, progressive healthcare consider relocating your life and practice to our scenic region of southeastern Virginia.
Current Openings: Tappahannock & Gloucester
Come be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 500+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations - Riverside Health System. Riverside has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community’s perception of the hospital’s quality and service. All Riverside acute care facilities have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators. This is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. The Riverside system is nearly 100 years old and, in addition to recognized strength in areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care has spent the past 30 years successfully building unique differentiation in elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has long been actively shaping itself for today’s success, utilizing physicians in leadership and strategic planning.
You would be employed by Riverside Medical Group which has recently received a national designation as an Employer of Choice ® by The Herman Group, Inc. and the AMGA Medical Group Preeminence Award. Riverside Medical Group is one of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty group practices in Virginia. Our providers are linked by an electronic medical record system that is leading the nation. RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients by interconnecting 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in 132 locations across Hampton Roads.
Lifestyle of Virginia Peninsula-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg-Gloucester
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No.2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Choose to live in any of the locations. You can explore for yourself online below.
- www.riversideonline.com provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
- www.hamptonroads.com provides information about the Virginia Peninsula and will help explain why it is considered to be a great place to live and work. Please look at Williamsburg, James City County, York County, Poquoson, Hampton and Newport News
- www.williamsburgva.gov provides information about the region and why it is a great place to live and work
Michael Jacobs, Physician Development
Must be BC/BE
No J1 positions available