Associate Chief of Staff Ambulatory Care
Minneapolis Va Health Care System
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
The Minneapolis VA Healthcare System is recruiting for an Associate Chief of Staff for Ambulatory Care. She/he will be responsible for management of 13 community clinics in Minnesota and Wisconsin for oversight of community medical care provided to our Veterans. Ensuring timely access and quality are important job expectations.
The successful candidate for this position will be an internist or family physician with prior management experience and knowledge of clinic flow, access and quality metrics. Familiarity with VA healthcare is highly desired. Board certified internal medicine/ family practice is preferred.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Citizenship of the United States. Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with Department of Veterans Affairs policy.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine. The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Completion of a first-year residency, or its equivalent, approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which it was completed.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Chief of Staff Jobs
- View more Family Medicine Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine Jobs
- View more Minneapolis Va Health Care System Jobs