- Critical Care Medicine
Contract Number: 34570
Client Reference: 34570
Job Title: Academic Intensivist
We are proud to partner with a premier university to recruit two Intensivists for a faculty appointments on a well-established critical care team.
Board certification in internal medicine plus, pulmonary/critical care or critical care only. A team member that has academic interest and a passion for teaching. Someone that wants to continue to grow and develop their career and has a collaborative mentality to work well with others.
- Renowned academic teaching institution- new, 350-bed state-of-the-art hospital
- 52 total ICU beds with 24 in MICU
- Faculty appointment, with no publishing requirements
- Excellent salary plus productivity bonus
- Every specialty is available here with a specialist only a call away
- Have a 3-year combined pulmonary/critical care fellowship-work with residents and fellows
- Hospital attracts patients from all 50 states and 40 foreign countries
- U.S. News and World Report ranked hospital one of the top academic programs
For those who have never had the pleasure of visiting this community it is truly a treasure waiting to be discovered. This capital city offers the convenience and excitement of a big city with all the hospitality and charm of a small town and it offers its residents and guests the amenities typically found in much larger metropolitan areas. Better still, those big city perks converge in a place where locals still exude the sort of down-home friendliness that's typically associated with a much smaller locale.
- Fine culture: repertory theatre, symphony, ballet, and fine dining
- Numerous outdoor opportunities: hiking, biking, boating,and camping
- City boasts exemplary schools-both public and world class private and 10 colleges and universities
- Riverfront park entertainment district
- 15,000 beds of healthcare in the community spread over 10+ hospitals and specialty centers
- Large international community
Please Click Apply!
About the Company: Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.